CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

5.13.10.WE.NEED.TO.HAVE.A.TALK

Dear caffeine a.k.a. Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, And Diet Dr. Pepper,

I LOVE/HATE you.

I went about 2 years or so without drinking you. I was completely fine and very rarely craved you at all! I'm now very very very much addicted to you. You really help me to wake up when I'm really sleepy and you taste pretty good too. 
 You're making me gain weight. I can't fit in some of my pants now.  And, you're probably gonna start rotting my already crappy teeth. But, I can't seem to have a casual relationship with you either.It's either we're SERIOUS, or have NOTHING to do with each other. I can't buy all new clothes, and I REFUSE to gain enough more weight to move up ANOTHER pants size. I'll just look SILLY!!

I need to try and break it off with you. I'm still trying to gather the courage and determination to do it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment