CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

HELLO

I just read my sister AMY 's blog and realized how much time has passed ONCE AGAIN, since I've participated in the blogger world. I used to go to craft meetups, do crafty projects, I had started a style blog, and I used to live in the real world where everyone else exists. The past few months or more like 3 or 4 months have been quite a blur. Looking back now I cant really remember very many things of importance that happened. I sorta just lived each day, one day at a time and stopped talking to and worrying about everyone around me. I'm not proud to admit that. But, i was just really stressed out and tired and only had enough energy to get through the day, i guess. About 2 months ago Devin tore his pec muscle completely off his bone and had to have surgery. Shortly after that he was fired from his new job. He's recovered pretty well and is able to start working again, but now the problem is trying to find a new job. With life starting to get back to normal a little now, I'm gonna try and extend more energy towards creative things, and keeping in touch with people I care about more.

Its the beginning of October, and this is my first october in my house. I really want to celebrate the holiday season to the fullest this year and make lots of fun creative things. I will post more later and share all of the ideas I have for Autumn/Halloween. I'm super excited about november and December also. This is the most fun time of the year to make things in. There are so many cute, awesome ideas of things to make.

I"m also involved in and helping out with my wards super saturday which is coming up in a couple of weeks. I'll post pictures of that after the event.

-kim

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I am glad that he is all healed, but how did Devin tear his pec?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It's been awhile, I am glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete